MembershipsWest Street Dog
Memberships allow your dog(s) to enjoy all that the dog park has to offer in a clean and safe environment while you sit back and relax!
Dog Park Rules
- All DOGS must be members of West Street Dog. Please see a bartender to sign up!
- Humans must be 21+ to enter the off-leash park. Don’t forget a valid ID!
- All canine and human visitors enter this area at their own risk!
- West Street Dog accepts no liability for injuries or other incidents between patrons and members.
- Maximum of 2 dogs per human!
- Must provide documentation of Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, and 6-month Bordetella vaccines.
- Dogs over six months of age must be spayed or neutered.
- Do NOT feed any dogs in the off-leash area.
- Each owner is responsible for their own dogs and their actions.
- NO excessive barking, rough play.
- Dogs are to be OFF LEASH ONLY in this area.
- Please clean up after your dog.
- If aggressive behavior is observed, you will be asked to remove your dog(s) from the park.
- Although West Street Dog staff is present, they are not intended to be the sole park monitor.
- Toys will be removed at the discretion of the staff.
- West Street Dog will not be involved in any disputes between patrons and/or members. Be kind 😊
- No high heeled shoes on the grass please.